EXPLORE MEXICO’S HISTORIC POINTS OF INTEREST
AS A GUEST OF THE QUALITY INN TUCSON AIRPORT
Guests of our Tucson, Arizona hotel can sojourn to Mexico to enjoy shopping in spectacular open-air markets and specialty shops. So bring your passport and a sense of adventure because seeing the historic sights of Mexico, and enjoying the shopping spree of a lifetime, is attainable for guests of the Quality Inn Tucson Airport.
SOME FRIENDLY TIPS TO MAKE
SHOPPING IN MEXICO MORE FUN
- “Window shop” to get the best bargains before you buy anything.
- Don't be afraid to bargain for the best price
- Bring cash - not all places accept credit cards - and who carries checks anymore?
- Ask the locals where they shop. Sometimes the best places are off the beaten path.
- Know U.S. Customs regulations before crossing the border. - Do you need a passport? What is the top value you can bring back to the U.S. in goods sans tax?