EXPLORE MEXICO’S HISTORIC POINTS OF INTEREST
AS A GUEST OF THE QUALITY INN TUCSON AIRPORT
Guests of our Tucson, Arizona hotel can sojourn to Mexico to enjoy shopping in spectacular open-air markets and specialty shops. For visitors coming from Mexico, there is a Walmart Supercenter located just 12 minutes away, in addition to drug stores, groceries, specialty clothing, museums, entertainment and more near our hotel. So bring your passport and sense of adventure because seeing the historic sights of Mexico, and enjoying the shopping spree of a lifetime, is attainable for guests of the Quality Inn Tucson Airport.
SOME FRIENDLY TIPS TO MAKE
SHOPPING IN MEXICO MORE FUN
- “Window shop” to get the best bargains before you buy anything.
- Don't be afraid to bargain for the best price
- Bring cash - not all places accept credit cards - and who carries checks anymore?
- Ask the locals where they shop. Sometimes the best places are off the beaten path.
- Know U.S. Customs regulations before crossing the border. - Do you need a passport? What is the top value you can bring back to the U.S. in goods sans tax?